Common Core our nations money whore:
In germany it would mean “Monetengeile Hure”
In the US Urban Dictionary it means:
Someone who loves money and goes to the extremes to get it
An (politician, added for emphasis), athlete, actor, musician or person in general who only does what they do to make money.
A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
To accept payment in exchange for a performed act
To compromise one’s principles for personal gain.
Tennessee has clearly met the defined requirements above to be called a “money whore!”
In conjunction with 44 or so other states, Tennessee to date, has done the deed and accepted 500,000,000.00 dollars for implementation of RTTT, ie Common Core.
Thats half a billion folks so far to “reform” , “indoctrinate” or “nationalize” our public school system and steal the minds of our children.
The filthy bed we have chosen to lay down in is Race To The Top with Common Core as it’s enticing dirty little strumpet.
By accepting this ungodly amount of federal grant money, our tax dollars, we have made the likes of Barrack Obama, Bill Gates, Bill Ayers and Rupert Murdoch our pimps with the stereotypical fur lined feathered hat, pink coat and rhine stone studded white pants with a flipped up collar. Yes, I said flipped up collar!
The streets of Education are busy tonight ladies and gentlemen and the federal education system is in business and ready to part it’s loins and receive the neatly wrapped gift called RTTT or Common Core.
“Race to the Top, abbreviated R2T, RTTT or RTT, is a $4.35 billion United States Department of Education contest created to spur innovation and reforms in state and local district K-12 education.”
“It is funded by the ED Recovery Act as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and was announced by President Barack Obama and Secretary of Education Arne Duncan on July 24, 2009.”
Tennessee was the top dollar “money whore” in a nationwide “contest point competition that clearly showed the federal that we will comply and do whatever you like for that almighty dollar.
Delaware, another “money whore” was the other fair lady, or gentlemen that came in a distant second for their efforts.
The program or lurid transaction includes $4 billion for statewide reform grants and $350 million to support states working together to improve the quality of their assessments.
“We received many strong proposals from states all across America, but two applications stood out above all others: Delaware and Tennessee,”
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan continued regarding the announcement of the winners.
”Both states have statewide buy-in for comprehensive plans to reform their schools.”
“They have written new laws to support their policies and they have demonstrated the courage, capacity, and commitment to turn their ideas into practices that can improve outcomes for students.”
“As with any federal grant program, budgets will be finalized after discussions between the grantees and the Department, and the money will be distributed over time as the grantees meet established benchmarks.”
“The Race to the Top, Common Core, state competition is designed to reward states that are leading the way in comprehensive, coherent, statewide education reform across four key areas:”
“Adopting standards and assessments that prepare students to succeed in college and the workplace;
Building data systems that measure student growth and success, and inform teachers and principals how to improve instruction;
Recruiting, developing, rewarding, and retaining effective teachers and principals, especially where they are needed most; and
Turning around their lowest-performing schools.”
This well dressed lady of the night, ready to accept money for services rendered, looks good on the surface but lying underneath the satin skirt is a very different set of circumstances.
This “standardization” of our school system had failed before it took flight. Her street corner is not safe and is not yielding the results that she desires. The money received from the big pimp daddy government is not being maximized for our children’s gain.
Common Core is being portrayed as a “state” program, state written and controlled.
Common Core in fact limits state or teacher input to around 15 percent. The rest is dictated by the federal government. Thus setting up the perfect environment and portrayal of the typical pimp to hoe to John scenario.
Common Core via RTTT is a deceptive “Trojan Horse!” A national or federal program, dictating the curriculum by a national cartel, supported by Barrack Obama and the Department of Education.
Texas, Alaska, Nebraska and Virginia have refused it outright while Minnesota has adopted only the math portion.
Texas Governor Rick Perry had this to say about why his state opted out of Common Core, RTTT, ”we would be foolish and irresponsible to place our children’s future in the hands of unelected bureaucrats and special interest groups thousands of miles away in Washington.”
Former Assistant Secretary of Education Diane Ravitch, for example, commented that empirical evidence “shows clearly that choice, competition and accountability as education reform levers are not working.”
Protective parents, covert teachers, concerned citizens all over the nation have realized this about Common Core, RTTT.
1) This baited money whore drop or mandate between the states and federal government never saw one vote cast in Congress or our state legislature for it’s roll out. Obama went straight to our Governors with the big deal and Haslam and the likes devoured the yummy goody.
2) No vote was cast in favor of Common Core by a single taxpayer. In fact, many citizens, even our elected reps didn’t know that the Common Core standards were embedded inside RTTT and are very unfamiliar with it’s contents.
3) Our Governors signed on the dotted line, sight unseen, officially branding them as the ultimate “John” accepting the favor for an exchange of money. Essentially a bribe or enticement.
4) Waivers were granted if they signed onto Common Core, they could get out from under the belly of another money whore product called “No Child Left Behind!”
5) The Obama administration has even threatened his money whore recipients with withdrawing “Title One Money” if they don’t comply, And with this grant money making up a huge portion of a states budget you know we are not gonna risk losing that. If I’m not mistaken, all but one school in Bradley County is a title one school. Thus our deep involvement and dependence on the pimp.
6) Cost of implementation will be right at 16 billion, possibly more by some guesstimations. We all know what happens when the federal government throws around estimates, it will be off by much. Computer and software are gonna be the biggest money whore item and we know who owns the software, the biggest catalyst of the standards, multi billionaire Bill Gates.
7) It is unconstitutional. A Nationalized, top down program is contrary to states rights and the constitution. Central control of our education system is not what our forefathers had in mind. This is how a despotic government and it’s dictators take over our children and our nation. Our forefathers deliberately left the word education out of the Constitution, the education of our children was to be left up to the states and directed locally and by the parents and local school boards, not the federal government.
8) The Department of Education Organizational Act of 1979, the General Education Provisions Act, the Elementary and Secondary Act of 1965 and the recently amended No Child Left Behind Act of 2002 spells out that “The federal Department of Education shall not be involved in developing, supervising or controlling instructional materials or curriculum!” So, why are our Governors lapping up every federal dollar to implement a nationalized government curriculum?
9) Did you know that parents and local school boards are supposed to be in charge of implementing it’s curriculum? Then why are we not assuming the wheel and driving our own curriculums?
10) Common Core will be tracking your child’s every move all the way into their adult years post graduation from college! A database is in the works to track things like fingerprints, height, weight, health status, reprimands, disciplinary action, grades and a host of other “indicators of success” throughout their lives.
11) Math standards are lowered, not improved. In fact, Algebra teaching will be delayed from the traditional 8th grade to the 9th grade. In two pilot states, Utah and Massachusetts, where Common Core math standards were implemented the scores were no change to lowered.
12) The English standards have cut out much of the classic English literature. In fact, the standards call for a reduction to 50 percent down from 80 percent. Anthony Esolen, a professor of English Literature at Providence College states “What appalls me the most about Common Core is the cavalier contempt for the great works of human art, thought and literary form…We are not to be forming the minds and hearts of men and women. Frankly, I do not wish to be governed by people whose hearts and minds have been stunted by a strictly utilitarian miss-education!”
13) National tests will be tied to Common Core. This forces private and homeschoolers to either conform to Common Core or be at a distinct disadvantage because the CC curriculum was not adopted and they choose to take national tests that are often requirements for higher education. Teachers are forced to teach to the test, limiting their creativity in the classroom….nationalized education!
14) Teachers much like whores are forced to be compliant with Common Core or reap the strong hand of the biggest pimp, the Department of Education. Teachers know this curriculum or standards have a high failure rate and many items are unproven. So, the teachers comply, fall in line or risk losing gainful employment by speaking up.
15) The E-Learning market is expected to grow to 6.8 billion by 2015, up from 2.9 billion in 2010. Reaking havoc on state budgets.
16) Lets look at the literary definition of “Common” shall we. Ordinary. Of little value. Lacking distinction. Belonging equally to all people. Nuff said!
17) “A cartel of Chiefs” actually put the socialist program in ink, originating from the likes and mind of Terrorist Bill Ayers. The CCSSO, the NGA, Obama, FTA, Achieve, FTA, NEA, ACT and the College Board are the cartel. Hardly sounds like a state initiative to me.
18) A “suggestion input box” from State board members was the only influence the states had on the Common Core standards.
19) Common Core is an initiative of UNESCO, a United Nations subsidiary and a component of Agenda 21. It compliments the regional program Thrive 2055 and is an important tool to share budgets within our mega region and adopt regional teaching standards and curriculum.
At this point you can see we are well into this transaction of money whoring and while the money is good, and a state or Governor is willing to partake, the services will still be rendered.
In spite of the light heartedness of this blog, you can see the dangers our children are facing.
We as a state and nation are being led down a very slippery slope with our federal government controlling our children and the input that they are receiving.
Our leaders are turning a blind eye to the indoctrination for the exchange of money. Our reps are remaining silent on this issue and in reality have been bypassed. This must be an awful, fruitless place to be and must bear a heavy burden.
What can we do? Continue applying pressure on these globalist, these pimps that are seeking control of our children’s minds and holding their hand out every time a dollar us offered.
Attend school board meetings and demand input. Call your board members, Supervisors of schools, Congressmen, Senators and Legislators, County Commissioners or City Councilmen and women.
Be very aware that for every dollar that makes it into our states from the federal government, many strings will be attached with many hoops to be jumped through to keep the money flowing and the agenda fluent.
This is where we stray and remain a whore to our own government and it’s eventual control of our communities, our schools and the mind and hearts of our children.
We only get one opportunity to educate our children. Implementation of a known failed system that deliberately dumbs down your child and has a track record of failure is not acceptable in our communities.
Continue sharing information. The difference can only be made by the parents demanding it.
The money has been delivered, the whore is delighted and the Johns are wanting more. A vicious cycle that must be broken.
This cycle or habit will be a tough one to break.
The pimps, the federal government and the Department of Education are well fed and deliver a powerful, swift hand to those hoes not willing to perform on the corner, in our communities for the minds of our children.
Have a blessed day!
Sources of info:
Tennessee awarded 500,000,000.00
Tennesseans Against Common Core