50 dangerous signs identified within the Thrive 2055 regional growth plan.
Bradley County Tennessee and 15 other counties in 3 states within our mega region are busily preparing for a huge growth plan that will reduce our current system of representative government to a shadow government.
The many dangers signs are clearly visible but involve peeling back many layers to be seen.
Replacing our local government with a regional or quasi government run by globalists with a specific agenda to ultimately rob you of your property and personal rights, to me, is the most dangerous element within a regional growth plan.
With the acceptance of and our elected officials turning over their autonomy and ability to make decisions to a regional non representative government we in Bradley County and across the nation have seen our voice of representation at the local level go away and replaced.
Regionalism can be seen as a way to spread the cost of development across the region and cutting costs to some vested stakeholders.
The reality of a regional plan is a much darker picture under the surface.
We will see a transformation that will turn our community into a sea of rules and codes that will drown us in layers of new regulation.
Pay attention to these 50 danger signs and see if this is where you want our community to succumb.
Our community is actively changing and there are many who stand to benefit royally from their willing participation in this dangerous shift to a socialistic nirvana with the successful herding of the masses of population into a confined area with a wave of repression that we have never seen in modern day America.
Simply declaring regionalization as a non negative force, perhaps benign entity is naiveté defined.
This thought pattern reflects to me that regionalism is not clearly understood and the mere fact that the many sinister components within this plan are being supported leads me to believe that our elected leaders are either compliant or do not fully understand it’s impact.
This undertaking either way will have a lifelong lasting effect on humans within our zone or region.
To see this and still support this is irresponsible and leads us to assume that our priorities are out of place and we have once again let the almighty dollar or federal handout direct our path.
Ponder this path and declare if this is where you want those who are leading us to take you, the taxpayer who will ultimately foot this huge bill.
1) We can assume a tremendous cost burden on ourselves and our children in the billions, perhaps trillions, into future generations. Ask a simple question, “What will it cost?” The answer will not readily be heard.
2) Our property rights will be in jeopardy by imposing stringent rules and code enforcement and many forced to leave by eminent domain or other means.
3) Our personal rights and choices will be restricted. The land of the free will come at a cost. Your choices will be made by the new regulations imposed upon you.
4) Expansive new land use regulations will strangle you with additional cost and headaches. Step outside these boundaries and you will surely feel the wrath. Just ask someone who has recently had it done to them.
5) New codes and regulations will be your reality. Non adherent inhabitants please move into the UGB, immediately.
6) Will be a shift of population to Urban Growth Boundaries into stack and pack housing with the increased crime and dereliction. The plan in some areas calls for 16 family units per acre. Not exactly a quality of life diamond.
7) Rural development will be discouraged with incentives to move toward the city center. If incentives fail, well you know, code enforcement.
8) Refusal or resistance to shift will mean differing codes will be enforced and accumulating fines will ensue forcing cash strapped farmers and rural dwellers to move and lose their properties. Few will be unable to survive the onslaught.
9) EPA, HUD and DOT and their plans for your property will be our new governing body. They come with their own set of rules and the regulations will compound making your survival in a sea of regulation impossible. Remember, no money given to our community comes without strings.
10) Our elected leaders will be reduced to figure heads with subsidies flowing steadily to persuade their vote. The near comatose state and deer in the headlights look would be comical if not so sad.
11) Rural areas will be claimed as wilderness areas under the control of federal government, death zones established. Once inside this grasp, the fines will be heavy to either conform or move into the city. Also keep in mind, if you plan to move out of the area, you will just move into another region with it’s own unique regulation structure. This issue is not unique to our area, it is happening all over the world. Are you seeing the bigger picture yet?
12) Rural passes and permission slips will be issued to trespass or visit areas that were once yours. Your unique private property already has plans for it’s use. Just check out the Wilderness Projects already mapped out.
13) Roads and sewer systems will be left to crumble and living before displacement will be unbearable. Vacant and less traveled roads will be destined to rubble. Infrastructure dollars will be shifted inward to the UGB and the rural lands transformed to federal parks, activity centers and open space.
14) Your farm or the property will be government controlled or owned and you, the former owner, will be given the option to either sale or produce what the government commands or take a small chunk of change or move out. Have you heard of conservation easement? A dangerous tool of the globalist that are taking over our land.
15) Bikes will be your new choice of transportation and greenways and bike paths will replace roads and vehicles.
16) Electricity will come at a premium and allocated to you from a defined use of pattern established by smart meter allocation with strict guidelines to stay within limitations. Your pattern of use established and a new pattern established to make you greener and more “sustainable!”
17) If fuel is available it will be at a premium and rationed with government vehicles and corporate farmers getting first dibs. Electric car “recharging” areas will pop up at local establishments within the Urban Growth Boundary.
18) Decision making of where your tax dollars will be spent will be in the hands of select NGOs (Non Governmental Organizations) or appointed boards.
19) Self indulging, self serving corporatists and stakeholders will direct your tax dollars to their advantage. Many of these same people will be on the many appointed boards and councils set up that create the shadow government. The Chamber of Commerce a close ally and NGO of the United Nations will be directing this onslaught.
20) Stack and pack multi unit housing will pop up on every corner with freedom granted only to roam within your designated color zone or mega region. Have you ever watched the Hunger Games? Pretty close to our future.
21) Fuel restrictions on vehicles, mileage limitations, carbon taxes and fines levied. Tax on miles driven. Little black boxes within your vehicles that will check your carbon output and upload that data to a central server and a tax or fine applied for that use.
22) Self regulating governess, loss of representation in government. State elected officials bought and paid for to implement changes within your zone. Our elected officials give the green light and leave all the decisions within that plan to bureaucrats. We have seen that locally as our Mayors have shifted that power to a foundation or regional board and our local guys knew nothing of it.
23) Power shift of decision making to NGOs and select bureaucrats and stakeholders with full power to implement. Doesn’t it sound awkward for those representatives of the people to just hand off all the work to a paid consultant group, council or board member? It’s happening now as you speak.
24) Coalition of World Business Council to make corporatism the norm with selective survival while rewarding failure. Big business is already driving the decision making under the direction of entities or NGOs like the Chamber of Commerce.
25) Community Development Block Grants CDBGs. Money with strings attributing to more regulation. This type of structure has brought out many who have plans to pad their own pockets.
26) Monsanto and Cargill controlling seeds and growth. If they control the seeds and ultimately the food, what else do they control, yes, you!
27) Food Councils setup to produce and grow locally with government assistance and direction our regions food to fuel our food sheds. See the pattern being established here? Self sufficiency within our sector or region, which leads mento believe we are being herded into these mega regions for a bigger objective. Population control? Seperate or individual areas that are easily controlled? An isolation of the states?
28) Face lift grants to “make the community aesthetically pleasing with strict codes for development. Loads of cash and the rules
that go with it, after all, if we are getting billions should it at least look like it?
29) Control and decision making to EPA, HUD and DOT for growth planning. They are already placing their fingerprint, recently filing multi million dollar lawsuits against some of our local mom and pop businesses, ie, Wright Brothers
30) Deeper community debt, higher taxes and personal loss. Work permits to travel outside region boundaries. A few large corporate employers and very few jobs otherwise leaves you as a slave to corporatism.
31) A marriage to ICLEI with their many planning guidelines and connections to the United Nations, our soon to be International governing body with subtle yet solemn surrender of our sovereignty.
32) Strict Climate control penalties and fines. Restriction of heating and air comfort. If you harm the environment in any way, you will pay. Remember the recent lawsuits for cow dung, dust and milk spillage because the milk contain oils that are “not good for the environment?”
33) Oversight of the environment with stringent controls thereof. Mandatory solar or wind adaptation. Stiff fines for non compliance. An expensive alternative that leaves you no choice but to pack up and move to the city or urban area.
34) Transportation guidelines employed to rid our community of gas consuming vehicles. Bicycle rental pods all around and talk of bullet trains through your city.
35) Star Communities vying for approval inside a sustainable community. Again, jumping through hoops for a few dollars.
36) Ambient light and noise discipline in neighborhoods, multiple heavy fines. LEED lighting? Sound familiar? Perhaps we are already doing this!
37) Redevelopment of blighted areas, TIF projects, demolition of homes, initiation of “open spaces”, turning communities “green”, forced recycling. 300 homes in South Cleveland have been targeted and 12 others recently with houses already being taken even as I speak.
38) Churches supporting the UNs MDGs, Millenium Development Goals with paralyzation of our church leaders and a gradual prodding to accept sharia law into your community with the message of love, peace and hope.
39) Seperate and equal governing councils per region. With full power to make all decisions within the Thrive 2055 plan.
40) Adoption of ICC codes. Yes International enforcement codes, already adopted and waiting in the wings.
41) Local Comprehensive plans drawn up, sent to locally elected officials for approval and authority handed off to bureaucrats like the Chamber of Commerce. Done!
42) Food Policy Centers within each region to define what is socially and environmentally acceptable for consumption.
43) Loathsome land use regulations and restrictions. PUD guidelines, aggressive annexation to engross and grow the Urban Growth Boundary.
44) Establishment of “food miles” to promote utilization of food sheds. Tracking what it means to get food to you within your region.
45) The promotion of community gardening to feed the collective with multi shopping options within your stack and pack dwelling unit. Locovores will be the new buzzword.
46) Small business closures and failures because of trends to protect large business with tax breaks and bailouts. Big corporation have the money and influence this giving you the disadvantage.
47) Shared project costs from city to city within the region. Increased burden on local budgets. Need a school in Georgia or Alabama? Well, we have a big ole regional budget let’s pool together our tax dollars and send it to them.
48) Shared school system and funds within region. Common Core initiation with Socialistic indoctrination overtones.
49) Code enforcement officers patrolling and prosecuting offenders like you and I, forcing us into compliance or lose our property. A societal emergency and policing system with collection of data to outer agencies such as Interpol. Initiation of NDAA, NIXEL to squelch the naysayers. Use of Drones for surveillance of your activity on your property with mega pixle picture uploads to only God knows who.
50) Environmental restraints dictating the length of grass, what you can grow on your property, garbage disposal, family gardens etc
This is not an all inclusive list but encompasses and provides a visual for our future under a regional reign.
You can easily see where our locally elected officials have gone awry. By giving their authority to these awkward sets of bureaucrats you can see our sovereignty float away.
I have spoken to many locally elected officials and they overwhelmingly do not see that their simple vote of approval has placed us on this path to destruction. They have failed to look beyond the federal gifts of dollars and seen our future and what they have done. This is truly the saddest news.
Regionalism under the Thrive 2055 title will completely change the way we live and the financial future of our children.
Speak out now against this bureaucratic takeover of our local and state governments.
Call your Mayors and elected representatives and tell them this is not what you want out future to look like.
Your silence on this issue is acceptance of these horrendous policies.
I believe this excerpt from the planners bible titled “Freedom of Choice” is a clear depiction of where we are headed
“People should be able to choose where they live and do business as long as they pay the identifiable costs of those choices and do not impose unaccounted for costs on other people or nature, now, or in the future.”
Please check out this video below by Don Casey, on the “Dangers of Regionalism” at a recent town hall meeting in Chattanooga Tennessee.
Thanks Tin Ship Productions for your video contribution.