You can no longer grow, own trade, transport, share, feed and eat each and every food that nature makes. It is the most offensive authority against the cultivation, trade and consumption of food and agricultural products of ones choice.
Senate Bill 510 ,passed November 30th, 2010, and many of you have probably never heard of it! This bill was sneaked right in under your noses. It affects each and everyone of us.
Your rights are being stripped, your constitution is being wadded up and used as toilet paper by the Obama Administration and not even a whisper of resistance to the most restricting bill ever to dart the lands of the good ole USA!
Why are we allowing this to happen. Why are we sitting back and letting a President and his Socialistic type friends destroy the very fiber that makes us great. How can we sit and watch?
I have been freaking out about this bill for almost a year now and I can barely drum up enough interest to hold a sleepy Americans eyes for about 6 minutes. I, for the life of me cannot figure out why millions of American sit idly by as we get slapped around while watching our once great country get knocked to her knees.
Its hard for me to watch.
This is a massive expanson of our government, that encroaches into the very existence of our being and yet we watch! Why are our co-ops, our Farmers organizations and the like not jumping up and down and warning the small farmers? Sadly, I think I know why! The large corporate farms that this bill favors has them on the hush! Keep quiet or the big money will descend on you like a hawk and devour you before you can utter a single word in their defense, that I feel is why these farmers are often the last to know!
Does the names Bill and Hillary Clinton, Monsanto, Mark Penn, Michael Taylor ring any bells or send up any alarms? They should! They are a few of the early architiects of this bill. Just sit and read what they have done and you remain quiet.
1) It puts all food and all US farms under Homeland Security and the Department of Defense, in the event of contamination or an ill defined emergency.
2) It ended US Sovereignty over its own food on compliance with the WTO (World trade Organization), thus threatening National Security.
3) It would allow the Government under maritime law, to define the introduction of any food into commerce (even direct sales between individuals) as smuggling into the United States. Since under that law , the US is a corporate entity and not a location, “entry of food into the US covers foods produced anywhere within the land mass of this country and “entering into it” by virtue of being produced.
4) It imposes Codex Alimnentarius on the US, a global system of control over food. It allows the United Nations, World health Organization, UN Food and Agricultural Organization and the World Trade Organization to take control over every food on Earth and remove access to natural food supplements-No more vitamin supplements. Are you listening! This goes way beyond you and I.
5) It removes the right to clean, store, and thus own seed in the US, putting control of seeds in the hands of Monsanto and other multinationals, threatening US security. It includes NAIS, and animal traceability program that threatens all farmers and ranchers raising animals. The UN if on suspicion that your herd may be infected somehow, can slaughter even heritage breeds of animals without proof of disease.
6) Food prices will go up tremendously
7) Increases the power of the FDA
8) An extra 1.4 billion in new taxes according to the CBO
9) Dictates to you even which animals may roam around your vegetables, how many and what kind.
10) Increase inspection of food and tax them accordingly
11) Grants the FDA unilateral authority to order recalls of food
12) More paperwork and regulations
13) You cannot even collect rainwater under this bill
14) Don’t even think about selling your food at the end of the driveway.
15) Don’t even think about leaving a bag of extra veggies on your neighbors door knob as a nice gesture.
Who benefits from this bill? Monsanto! Who is the leading investor of stocks in Monsanto? George Soros! If you don’t know these two names I encourage you to become real familiar with these names, because they will be in control of the global market befor long and soon if they have their way, every small farmer will be a thing of the past. Only large corporate farms need apply!
The Food Safety Modernization Act -S510, is probably the most comprehensive and devastating bill that has ever gone through the senate and we don’t even know about it. This is the beginning of our decline! Enjoy your farm now, for tomorrow you wont recognize it!