If you want to help get the United Nations out of our country and stop Agenda 21 and any other of their Socialist programs that are saturating our country and taking away our sovereignty, it’s time to get busy! Let’s call our Senators or Congressperson and tell them to co-sponsor this legislation! Don’t let this pass by! We can cut the head of the snake off right now! Call now and ask your representative to support or cosponsor this bill! The bill was presented in May 2011 by Ron Paul and is held up in the Foreign Affairs committee! Let’s demand it come out of there and get moving again! Call the switchboard and ask to be connected to your elected official! Switchboard number 202-224-3121, gooooooo! You can make a difference!
Source-Campaign for Liberty website
The End of the United Nations – H.R. 1146
Dr. Ron Paul’s bill to Audit the Federal Reserve has gained tremendous momentum. Every congressmen is feeling the pressure. While every voter turns up the heat we should all take a serious look at Dr. Paul’s other game changing legislation and mix it into our conversations with Representatives. One of Dr. Paul’s highest priority bills is to sever the United States relationship with the United Nations.
According to the original rhetoric the UN was meant to mediate between countries and keep peace. Unfortunately the leaders of the world have ceded more control to world legislative, health and economic bodies rather then retain their sovereignty. The UN has played a role in dispatching troops, controlling life saving supplies and destroying the economies of countries by shipping labor offshore and forcing a central banking system into independant nations. The UN has become the controlling body of different organizations mobilized to take control over the nations of the world.
The UN, in conjunction with other organizations like the International Monetary Fund(IMF), Global Trade Organization(GTO), World Court (WC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) is a part of an agenda to globalize governments by superceding Nations rights with global laws. President Obama is trying to pass the CIFTA treaty, a law making the UN responsible for allowing guns to be sold in America. The WHO is trying to force countries to vaccinate for a barely existent flu and is set to regulate vitamins worldwide. The G20 (a meeting of the global leaders) just announced the IMF is now issuing a global currency called the Special Drawing Right Unit, of which Mexico has received 45 billion to resuscitate its beleagured economy. NATO forces for the UN have had drills arresting Americans with foreign troops.
We have a way out of global government while preserving the rights guaranteed by American law. On February 24, Rep. Ron Paul (R.-Texas) introduced H.R. 1146, the American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2009 in the House and the legislation was referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs. The bill was cosponsored by Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R.-Tenn.) on March 19.
The stated objective of H.R. 1146 is to end membership of the United States in the United Nations. It would accomplish this end by initiating the following actions:
1. Repeal the United Nations Participation Act of 1945;
2. Require the president to terminate all participation by the United States in the United Nations, and any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations;
3. Close the United States Mission to United Nations;
4. Terminate the appropriation of funds for assessed or voluntary contributions of the United States to the United Nations or any of its affiliated agencies;
5. Prohibit funding of contributions to any United Nations military operation;
6. Prohibit any member of the Armed Forces of the United States from serving under the command of the United Nations;
7. Prohibit employees of the United Nations from using U.S. government property;
8. Suspend diplomatic immunity for officers and employees of the United Nations;
9. Repeal acts authorizing U.S. participation in UN agencies such as the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization; the United Nations Environment Program; and the World Health Organization; and would end all participation in any and all conventions and agreements with the United Nations.
WRITE, EMAIL, FAX your representatives! This is as big as End The Fed!