Hot off the presses: Obama launches 23 executive orders to advance gun control agenda!
The president of the United States just issued 23 new executive orders to push his socialistic agenda of eventually taking your gun rights away from free Americans.
In a press release the White House issued a complete list of orders that will lead to banning guns in the US forever and eroding our constitutional, God given rights.
Our country is in the midst of a complete transition to a socialistic dictatorship. Our forseeable legacy and sadly so we are inevitably going to be known as the generation that let our country and it’s greatness collapse right along with it’s freedoms.
We cannot allow this to happen! Contact your Congress men and women, Senators and Governors and demand they stop this dictator NOW!
We are no longer in a might or conspiratorial mode, we are in it’s happening as you read this. Our country and it’s Socialist Dictator is making his move. We have stood back and observed long enough. We must get our elected body to once again represent the people. We must save this great country! What a shame to see her fold!
Take a look at these extensive executive orders. It seems he is going after our guns with the mental health care issues. Ever had a breakdown? Ever just talked with a psych Dr? Have PTSD? Take psych meds? On Ritalin? Antidepressant? Yeah thats a great deal of Americans. And guess what? He is using Obamacare, aka, the Affordable Care Act to access your records to clear you for your ability to carry a gun!
Concerned now? Best be! Gonna be alot of changes you are not going to like. Going to be a real tough pill to swallow.
THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary
EMBARGOED UNTIL THE START OF THE PRESIDENT’S REMARKS
January 16, 2013
Gun Violence Reduction Executive Actions
Today, the President is announcing that he and the Administration will:
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.